Family Dentistry Options at Tyrone Family Dentistry
We welcome all patients age two and up at Tyrone Family. Our kind, caring team provides every patient with the respect and quality care that we would want for our own loved ones. We strive to provide gentle, comfortable care in a welcoming environment for your whole family.
Early dental care is important to help your child enjoy a lifetime of healthy smiles. Kids’ dental care includes:
- Tooth sealants – A thin, protective coating to help prevent cavities
- Fluoride – Fluoridated water is not available in every community, and some water systems offer less than optimal levels. If necessary, we can provide fluoride treatments or supplements.
- Mouth guards – It is essential for children or adults who participate in sports to wear effective safety gear, including customized mouth guards.
- Cleaning and exam – Routine appointments give us the opportunity to monitor oral development and intervene early if decay or other problems begin.
- Education – We will guide you in caring for that brand new smile. As your little one grows, we will help him or her learn about healthy habits for bright smiles.
Senior dental care
Every phase of life brings unique dental challenges. Some of the most common oral health challenges for aging adults include:
- Effects of systemic disease – Diabetes and many other general health problems have specific implications for oral health, and treatment is tailored accordingly.
- Prescription medications – Side effects such as dry mouth can increase the risk of decay and gum disease, requiring special attention.
- Limited mobility – We educate patients about tools and techniques for effective hygiene when conditions such as arthritis make brushing and flossing difficult.
- Restorative treatments – We offer a full range of treatments for oral disease, damaged, decayed, or missing teeth.
Call (678) 245-4757 and schedule an appointment to make Tyrone Family Dental your family’s dental home.