Smile Makeover-Full mouth restoration
Complex functional issues, advanced oral disease, or extensive cosmetic concerns may require a customized plan involving multiple procedures. From restoration of compromised oral health, to a cosmetic smile makeover, you can count on the team at Tyrone Family Dental.
Full mouth restoration
No matter how severe your oral health problems may be, we have customized solutions to get you out of pain and back to smiling.
The process is very different for each patient, because it is designed around your individual needs.
Full mouth restoration commonly includes:
- Periodontal treatment to eliminate gum disease
- Cavity fillings or crowns to repair damaged teeth
- Root canal therapy for teeth with damaged nerves or infected pulp
- Invisalign, if there are bite problems or misaligned teeth
- Implants, dentures, or bridges to replace missing teeth
- Whitening and other cosmetic enhancements are often included to restore the appearance as well as functionality of teeth
Perhaps you don’t have extreme oral disease or functional concerns, but you aren’t happy with the way your smile looks. In that case, a smile makeover is in order! This is also a customized plan,
usually incorporating several procedures.
A smile makeover may include:
- Gum disease, cavities, and other health concerns need to be addressed to ensure successful cosmetic treatment
- Porcelain veneers can cover flaws and change the size, shape, or color of teeth
- Dental bonding may be used for minor alterations
- Old, unsightly crowns, bridges, dentures, or fillings can be replaced with beautifully crafted, natural looking cosmetic restorations
- Teeth whitening is usually the final step
Full mouth restoration and smile makeover naturally overlap. All dental care in our office is performed with optimal aesthetics and health benefits
in mind, so cosmetic and functional problems are treated. Call (678) 245-4757 to schedule a consultation and learn about your options.