Implant Dentures at Tyrone Family Dentistry
Dentures have long been the go-to solution for tooth loss. While their popularity hasn’t changed much through the decades, the actual appliances have changed and improved dramatically. Implants represent the greatest leap forward in denture technology. Tyrone Family Dentistry is proud to offer our patients a variety of options, including the popular All-on-4 procedure.
Same day smile
If you have lost, or you are about to lose, all of your teeth All-on-4 implant dentures may be the ideal solution. As the name implies, the procedure only involves four dental implants to hold a full set of prosthetic teeth.
- Teeth in a day – A fixed denture can be placed the same day as the implant surgery
- Faster overall treatment time – The process is streamlined with optimal placement and implant angle. This reduces the number of surgeries, and often eliminates the need for bone grafting.
- Economical – Fewer implants and fewer surgeries mean a lower overall cost.
- Improved stability – Tilted positioning of posterior implants increases bone contact for a more secure hold.
The process may vary, depending on your specific situation, However, implant treatment generally follows these steps:
- Diagnostics – This includes visual examination, x-rays, and CT scanning. If we haven’t seen you before, a new patient exam will be needed.
- Planning – The ideal size and type of implants, as well as their exact placement, is determined. Your new teeth are designed for optimal function and appearance.
- Surgery – Implants are placed in a gentle, precise surgical procedure. A natural looking interim denture is added during the same appointment.
- Healing – Over the next several months, the bone will fuse itself to the implants.
- Permanent denture – Once healing is complete, the interim denture is removed and your permanent, beautiful, custom-made new appliance is placed.
Call us at (678) 245-4757 for a consultation.