General Dentistry at Tyrone Family Dentistry
Tyrone Family Dentistry is your partner in oral health. We provide a full range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry. When we see a new patient, our initial goals are to treat any existing oral disease, functional issues, damaged or missing teeth, and cosmetic concerns. The next phase is maintaining your gorgeous, healthy smile!
Treating dental problems
Some of the most common oral health concerns include:
- Abscessed Tooth – Pockets of infection should be treated immediately, because they can spread
- Bad Breath (halitosis) – The most common cause of chronic foul odor is periodontitis
- Cavities and Tooth Decay – We offer quality, cosmetic fillings and preventive care to prevent future cavities
- Toothaches – Chronic or recurring toothaches usually indicate a dental problem such as deep infection or a fractured tooth
- Dry Mouth – Insufficient saliva can increase your risk of cavities
- Gum Disease (Gingivitis) – Preventing or controlling gum disease can benefit your whole health
- Wisdom Teeth – If there is not sufficient room for wisdom teeth to develop, they need to be removed to prevent damage to other teeth and surrounding tissues
- Oral Cancer – Routine cancer screening can save your life
- Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) – This habit often occurs at night and it can cause tooth damage or lead to TMJ disorder
Maintaining a clean, healthy oral environment
is critical for preserving natural teeth, managing gum disease, preventing cavities, and maximizing the longevity of restorations. Recall appointments include screening for oral disease, monitoring the progression or improvement of any existing conditions, and thorough professional teeth cleaning. We will also discuss effective hygiene techniques, nutrition, and healthy habits. We are happy to answer questions and help you develop an oral care routine that works for you.
If you are looking for quality, comprehensive dental care in Tyrone, call us at (678) 245-4757 and schedule an appointment.